
I have been telling the boys for a long time that I would get out my old dollhouse and let them see it. Last night I found it all and set it up for them. Matt was gone last night and the boys were in bed so I was all alone and set up the house and took out all of the furniture. It brought back so many memories! I haven't taken it out of the box in almost 20 years (I think I let Lindsey play with it a little bit when she was little. Don't think I was playing with it when I was 15!) This was probably my most favorite childhood toy and it was fun to share it with Ethan and Seth. Seth kept calling it a "girl house".

They thought it was the neatest thing. Ethan loves things that are to scale and have a lot of detail so he thought this was great. Seth was very interested in the dog and three cats that are in the house which didn't surprise me.

They wanted me to take a picture and show all of the furniture and rooms.
No comments:
Post a Comment