Saturday, February 21, 2009

Christmas on the Move!

I have FINALLY added the rest of my Christmas pictures! We actually had 5 Christmas' in a matter of a week. It was kinda crazy but fun seeing everyone.
Great Grandma Friesen and all of her great grandkids.




Grandma and all of the grandkids.


We played in the leaves at the park in Hays. The boys had so much fun.

Seth, Ethan and Jordan



Jordan and Ethan sharing some love.


Jordan got laser tag for Christmas and the boys had so much fun shooting eachother!



All of the grandkids in Madison.




Reading books with Grandma Alpha.


Kristi made the boys superman capes for Christmas. They have had a lot of fun with them. Ethan's cape says, "Extreme Ethan". Seth's says, "Super Seth"!















1 comment:

Kansas said...

Lovin' all the pics!!! :-) You had some that I hadn't seen yet...like the boys in the car, and Ethan and J's hug!! Too cute!! And I can't believe how big Teegan & Elias are... what a cute bunch of kids!!!