Saturday, March 14, 2009

Boys Stuff!

I was trying for a nice pic of them together but Seth has other ideas!
Ethan is getting so big! I can't believe it!

Sweet Seth


I have never understood the facination between boys and sticks. If you add dirt, mud or water it's even worse! Our red wagon is half full of sticks that Ethan has collected every where he goes. He'll find a stick and bring it home to put in his "gun cart".

He is trying to build a dam with sticks and leaves.

Seth posing in from of the waterfall in Sunset Park near our house.





We went to the McPherson train museum a couple of weeks ago. It's not finished yet (there was no heat! It was freezing in there!) but the boys loved it.





Engineer Ethan! They had a little Thomas table at the museum that Ethan loved to play with. The boys got signs, hats, color books and old train magazines as souvineirs. It was great.












































No comments: