Ethan is now 5 years old! I can't believe it! On the actual day of his birthday Matt and I agreed not to say anything because I knew he would expect a cake and presents on that day (we were having a party later in the week) but by evening I felt terrible not even acknowledging his birthday so I told him and we talked about memories of the day he was born. I felt much better. On Thursday of that week we had the Underwoods over for supper and cake. Bailey is a year older than Ethan and they love playing together. It was a fun evening. Ethan was so excited about his presents, especially the bike!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Happy Birthday Ethan!
Ethan is now 5 years old! I can't believe it! On the actual day of his birthday Matt and I agreed not to say anything because I knew he would expect a cake and presents on that day (we were having a party later in the week) but by evening I felt terrible not even acknowledging his birthday so I told him and we talked about memories of the day he was born. I felt much better. On Thursday of that week we had the Underwoods over for supper and cake. Bailey is a year older than Ethan and they love playing together. It was a fun evening. Ethan was so excited about his presents, especially the bike!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sis, the cake looks great! You always do a fantastic job!! I can't believe he's 5 already!!! Wasn't it just yesterday that I flew home to visit you guys in the hospital with him?? :-)
Post a Comment