
This is Ethan on his first chapel day at school. They have to dress in a shirt and tie with navy slacks every Wednesday. I thought he looked so cute.
This was one of the last warm days and they ran through the sprinkler.
It's good to have a brother!
Grandma Alpha and Aunt Jodie came up for a weekend the end of August. Grandma brought a kite and we went out to fly it. It was a nice windy day for it.
Jodie and Seth watching them fly the kite.

Ethan was a good kite flyer!

Most of the time the boys were more interested in the sprinklers in the park than they were in the kite. Boys and machines what can I say?

Ethan and Seth were selling food and drinks to Grandma.

Great Grandma Friesen came down for Grandparents Day at school. She got to come to both of the boys' classroom as well as mine! Grandpa Friesen was there also.

We went to the State Fair. As usual it rained the entire time! Every year we seem to pick a cold rainy day. Needless to say I didn't get out my camera much so this was our only pic of the state fair. It was wet and muddy but we had a good day. We met cousin Brian Timken and his family for pizza afterward.
1 comment:
Love the pics!!! :-) Ethan looks so grown up!! And I love the one of both of the boys, where Ethan has his arm around Sethie!! Too adorable!!!
Post a Comment